1. “I just want you to know that you’re very special…and the only reason I’m telling you is that I don’t know if anyone else ever has.”
Stephen Chbosky, ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’
2. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
3. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk through my garden forever.”
4. “Love is a pressure extra formidable than another. It’s invisible – it can’t be seen or measured, but it’s highly effective sufficient to remodel you in a second, and give you extra pleasure than any materials possession may.
Barbara De Angelis
5. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
6. “Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.”
8. 7. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.”
H. Jackson Brown Jr.
9. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.”
10. “Love consists of a single soul inhabiting two our bodies.
11. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
12. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
13. “We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm. Real love is about weathering the terms of life together.”
Seth Adam Smith
14. “If someone cares about you, you won’t ever have to wonder how they feel, they’ll constantly remind you.”
15. “The very best and most stunning issues on the earth can’t be seen nor even touched, however simply felt within the coronary heart.
16. “Love never gives up.”
1 Corinthians 13:7
17. “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”
18. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
A. A. Milne
19. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.”
Sarah Dessen, ‘The Truth About Forever’
20. “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
21. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.”
Nichols Sparks, ‘A Walk to Remember’
22. “Love is to like somebody for who they’re, who they had been, and who they are going to be.
23. “To like is nothing. To be cherished is one thing. However to like and be cherished, that’s every thing.
24. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
25. “We loved with a love that was more than love.”
Edgar Allan Poe
29. 26. “The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.”
27. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything.”
28. “I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
Harry Burns from ‘When Harry Met Sally
29. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
30. “We are most alive when we’re in love.”
31. “Love is friendship that has caught hearth. It’s quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It’s loyalty by good and dangerous occasions. It settles for lower than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
With love, I hope you are feeling cherished and appreciated on Valentine’s Day. Since you are. Joyful Valentine’s Day!